Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles (ORCID)
- Ha, Eunyoung & Dong Wook Lee. 2022. “Partisanship, Fiscal Transfers, and Social Spending in Korea: The Politics of Partial Decentralization.” Journal of East Asian Studies, 22(2): 171-200. [Article][Online Appendix][Replication Dataverse]
- Lee, Dong Wook & Melissa Rogers. 2019. “Measuring Geographic Distribution for Political Research.” Political Analysis, 27(3): 263-280. [Article] [Replication Dataverse].
- Lee, Dong Wook & Melissa Rogers, 2019. “Interregional Inequality and the Dynamics of Government Spending.” Journal of Politics, 81(2): 487-504. [Article][Replication Dataverse]
- Ha, Eunyoung, Dong-wook Lee, & Puspa Amri, 2014. “Trade and Welfare Compensation: The Missing Links.” International Interactions, 40: 631-656. [Article] [Replication Dataverse]
- Dar, Luciana & Dong-wook Lee, 2014. “Partisanship, Political Polarization, and State Higher Education Budget Outcomes.” Journal of Higher Education, 85(4):469-498. [Article]
- José Alemán, Dong Wook Lee, & Dwayne Woods. 2023. “States of Emergency: In Whose Interest Are They Invoked?” In Segell, Glen. (Ed.), Globalization, Security, Development and Global Values – Essays in Honor of Arno Tausch. Switzerland: Springer, pp. XX-XX.
- “The Modifiable Areal Unit Problem in Political Science” (with Melissa Rogers and Hillel Soifer).
- “Vote your Region or your Income? Decomposing Variance in Redistributive Voting” (with Melissa Rogers).
Works in Progress:
- “Left Government and Currency Crisis in Emerging Markets” (with Eunyoung Ha).
- “Modeling Diffusion of State Terrorism” (with Jose Aleman).
- “Political Parties and the Geography of Economic Preferences” (with Melissa Rogers),
- “Equity and Equality? Evidence from the Geographic Dispersion of COVID-19 Testing Sites in Long Island” (with Susan Kilgore and Se Kwen Kim).
- “Linking Sectoral Wage Inequality and Media Environment to Attitudes Toward Latinos” (with Raul Madrid and Lisa Pringle).
- “Covid YouTube Videos, Source, and Audience Engagement in South Korea (with Matthew Jenkins).
Report to the National Institute of Aging (NIA) Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementia (ADRD) Pilot Award: Network on Life Course Dynamics and Disparities Supplement
- Project title:
Fitting the Geographic Distribution of Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias (ADRD) to Political Divisions for Health Policy Effectiveness: A Modifiable Areal Unit Problem Approach
- Authorship: Javier M. Rodriguez (Claremont Graduate University), Dong Wook Lee (Adelphi University), Sandra P. Garcia (Center for Sustabaile Energy), Melissa Rogers (Claremont Graduate University), Soha Hammam (Claremont Graduate University).
- Project period: April 15, 2021, to June 30, 2022
- Status: Completed.